This programme is designed to disseminate skills and knowledge around a wide area of concerns related to challenging behavior in the school context.
The programme is suitable for educational professionals, including teachers, and for individuals in related fields. Graduates in fields such as history, philosophy, psychology, administration, language, mathematics or science who wish to relate their particular fields of competence to the practice of education, will also be considered.
What you need to know
Where is the course located?
What is the length of the course?
12 Months (1 Year) Full-time
When can I apply?
You can apply today
When does the course start?
Application Closing Date
Open for an application
Number of Places
Fees and Funding
Non-EU Tuition Fees
Living Costs per year
Features and Benefits
- Teachers working in Primary and Post-Primary Education, and others with a professional interest in education are encouraged to apply.
- This programme is designed to disseminate skills and knowledge around a wide area of concerns related to challenging behavior in the school context.
- This is a research year and the student will be involved in the writing of a dissertation under the guidance of a supervisor.
- One of the only European countries to provide a 2 year graduate work visa.
How to Apply
Once you are ready to start your application, please click on APPLY NOW
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- Your academic history and transcripts (Actual and/or Predicted Grades)
- Proof of English proficiency (typically IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Statement
- Extra requests for certain courses
Minimum entry requirements
Applicants are normally expected to hold a good honors degree (2:1) and have at least two years’ experience in the field of education (or similar). In order to complete the application, the applicant will require electronic copies of their undergraduate degree transcripts, the email addresses of two academic referees, and an up-to-date CV.
• IELTS: Grade 6.5 overall
• TOEFL: 88 internet-based, 570 paper-based, 230 computer-based. The test taken here should be TOEFL IBT
• Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE Academic: a minimum score of 63 to be eligible (with no section score below 59)
• Duolingo English Test: minimum overall score of 110/160, dated since January 2020
Special Entry Requirements