The programme content is aimed at preparing graduates for a variety of marketing positions in business.
Therefore the programme will assist students to:
• become knowledgeable about a range of Marketing subjects to an advanced level;
• develop analytical, oral and written presentation skills;
• acquire and be able to use accepted research methodologies;
• develop personal confidence.
What you need to know
Where is the course located?
What is the length of the course?
12 Months (1 Year) Full-time
When can I apply?
You can apply today
When does the course start?
Application Closing Date
Open for an application
Number of Places
Fees and Funding
Non-EU Tuition Fees
Living Costs per year
Features and Benefits
- Graduates have found employment in such companies as Johnson & Johnson, Accenture, Genesys, Electric Ireland, The Irish Times, Allied Irish Banks, Big SpaceShip, Ernst &Young.
- The programme content is aimed at preparing graduates for a variety of marketing positions in business.
How to Apply
Once you are ready to start your application, please click on APPLY NOW
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- Your academic history and transcripts (Actual and/or Predicted Grades)
- Proof of English proficiency (typically IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Statement
- Extra requests for certain courses
Minimum entry requirements
The programme is open to recent graduates of all disciplines. Normally the minimum entry requirements will be as follows:
1. Normally a Second Class Honors undergraduate degree, 2.1 (level 8) is required (or equivalent international qualification). Applicants who hold a very high 2.2 and who have achieved a 2.1 average within a significant Marketing specialism in a business degree, may be considered.
2. Applicants from a Non-Business/Marketing degree background, applying as a conversion programme, are required to successfully complete an online Principles of Marketing course, as specified by the Marketing Discipline.
3. IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent, if applicable.
Arts/Business/Law (No less than 5.5 in any Component)
IELTS: 6.5 Overall
Pearson (PTE): 61
Duolingo English Test (DET)**: 110
• Temporary measure for 2020 only in response to COVID-19
Special Entry Requirements
Graduates have found employment in such companies as Johnson & Johnson, Accenture, Genesys, Electric Ireland, The Irish Times, Allied Irish Banks, Big SpaceShip, Ernst &Young.
J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics MSc in Marketing Management Merit Scholarship:
NUI Galway is offering two Scholarships for the Masters in Marketing programmes. The MSc in Marketing Management commencing September 2020 is eligible for these scholarships; one scholarship up to the value of 50% of the EU tuition fees and one scholarship up to the value of 50% of the non EU tuition fees.
For more information on the scholarship application process, please contact email@example.com. Please note that to be considered for this merit based scholarship, applicants must be accepted to their chosen programme and have achieved a H1 (or international equivalent) in their primary degree and must complete an online Scholarship Form. An individual student can only be in receipt of one Scholarship or fee waiver at any given time.