This programme will ensure that students have a comprehensive grounding in marketing, while opening up their opportunities to embrace the data and technological changes occurring in our industry which are transforming retail all over the world.
Accelerate your career with this dynamic Masters programme blending marketing expertise and customer-driven retail innovation. Inspired by the creativity, innovation and the relentless pace of change within retailing, our faculty have worked closely with industry leaders to create the MSc in Marketing and Retail Innovation. The goal of this programme is to deliver a unique perspective and immersive experience where students can learn from each other, make connections, develop new skills, and be inspired to reach the next level within their marketing and retail careers.
What you need to know
Where is the course located?
What is the length of the course?
12 Months (1 Year) Full-time
When can I apply?
You can apply today
When does the course start?
Application Closing Date
Open for an application
Number of Places
Fees and Funding
Non-EU Tuition Fees
Living Costs per year
Features and Benefits
- The goal of this programme is to deliver a unique perspective and immersive experience where students can learn from each other, make connections, develop new skills, and be inspired to reach the next level within their marketing and retail careers.
- A variety of workshops, events, one-to-one career appointments and access to a range of online tools and resources prepare you for future opportunities.
- Retail is everywhere, and this programme delivers fundamental learnings that are applicable across multiple sectors.
- This programme will ensure that students have a comprehensive grounding in marketing, while opening up their opportunities to embrace the data and technological changes occurring in our industry which are transforming retail all over the world
How to Apply
Once you are ready to start your application, please click on APPLY NOW
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- Your academic history and transcripts (Actual and/or Predicted Grades)
- Proof of English proficiency (typically IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Statement
- Extra requests for certain courses
Minimum entry requirements
• A minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
• A primary degree with a minimum of three years’ work experience in a retail or marketing role
• IELTS: An average score of 6.5 over all components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band on the Academic Version.
- A minimum score of 600 in the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), with Test of Written English at 475+
- A minimum score of 90 is required in the Internet based TOEFL (Ibt) with a score of at least 20 in each section.
• Pearson English Language Text: Minimum of 63 and at least 59 for each item in the Communicative Skills section.
• Temporary measure for 2020 ONLY (Response to Covid 19): For students affected by testing center closures due to COVID-19, UCD has approved the use of the Duolingo English Test (DET) as a temporary measure for the 2020 intake. The minimum requirement will be a DET score of 110.
Special Entry Requirements
The UCD Smurfit Career Development Center team will work with you to define your career path and support you in developing the career-related skills, know-how, and confidence to pursue your post-MSc career goals.
Our holistic programme is designed to support you at key points in your career development. Our programme is structured into three key stages, designed to support you in building and driving your own career.