This intensive full-time Masters is designed for people who hold a non-business undergraduate degree but wish to pursue or further develop a career in business.
It is available to graduates from a wide range of academic backgrounds including arts, engineering, law, science, nursing, agriculture and the social sciences. The course offers a very solid foundation in the key areas of management/business. Students are encouraged to nurture their creativity, cultivate their analytical capabilities and strengthen their capacity to work well in teams. On successful completion of this course, graduates should be well placed to begin their career within any organisational or business context.
What you need to know
Where is the course located?
What is the length of the course?
12 Months (1 Year) Full-time
When can I apply?
You can apply today
When does the course start?
Application Closing Date
Open for an application
Number of Places
Fees and Funding
Non-EU Tuition Fees
Living Costs per year
Features and Benefits
- This intensive full-time Masters is designed for people who hold a non-business undergraduate degree but wish to pursue or further develop a career in business.
- On successful completion of this course, graduates should be well placed to begin their career within any organisational or business context.
- The course offers a very solid foundation in the key areas of management/business.
- 89% of our graduates from this programme were employed after 6 months across a range of industry sectors.
How to Apply
Once you are ready to start your application, please click on APPLY NOW
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- Your academic history and transcripts (Actual and/or Predicted Grades)
- Proof of English proficiency (typically IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Statement
- Extra requests for certain courses
Minimum entry requirements
• You must have a minimum second-class honours degree (or equivalent). Applications are invited from graduates with non-business primary degrees keen to pursue a career in business or those who wish to obtain a business qualification.
• Applicants who do not meet the above entry requirements may be considered on a case by case basis, dependent on work experience and/or other qualifications.
• IELTS: An average score of 6.5 over all components and a minimum of 6.0 in each band on the Academic Version.
- A minimum score of 600 in the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), with Test of Written English at 475+
- A minimum score of 90 is required in the Internet based TOEFL (Ibt) with a score of at least 20 in each section.
• Pearson English Language Text: Minimum of 63 and at least 59 for each item in the Communicative Skills section.
• Temporary measure for 2020 ONLY (Response to Covid 19): For students affected by testing center closures due to COVID-19, UCD has approved the use of the Duolingo English Test (DET) as a temporary measure for the 2020 intake. The minimum requirement will be a DET score of 110.
Special Entry Requirements
Our graduates, who possess cross-disciplinary skills, are highly valued by employers today. They are employed in both multinational organisations and small- and medium-size enterprises in a variety of roles and functions.
84% of our graduates from this programme were employed after 6 months across a range of industry sectors.
• Management Consulting Analyst
• Account Manager
• Business Analyst
• Portfolio Administrator
• Supply / Demand Planner
• Lead Development