The M.Sc in Business and Hospitality is designed for those with hospitality/business qualifications or experience who wish to develop their knowledge of hospitality systems, trends and business applications to an advanced level.
The programme is designed as a specialist course which assists students in blending their existing talents with the advanced hospitality and business skills and knowledge needed to manage a modern hospitality organisation. Modules include Global Business and International HRM, Project Management, Information Technology for Hospitality and Performance and Revenue Management. The programme will be offered on a full-time basis over one academic year or on a part-time basis over two academic years. The programme will consist of lectures, seminars, industry exposure, experiential learning, in-company study, computer-based simulation, guest speakers and projects in the relevant subjects.
What you need to know
Where is the course located?
What is the length of the course?
12 Months (1 Year) Full-time
When can I apply?
You can apply today
When does the course start?
Application Closing Date
Open for an application
Number of Places
Fees and Funding
Non-EU Tuition Fees
Living Costs per year
Features and Benefits
- Graduates with the skills taught in this programme will be highly valued by a range of business and hospitality organisations, both nationally and internationally.
- Employability: graduates will have excellent employment opportunities.
- The College will organise recruitment fairs in the final semester to give students the opportunity to meet with future employers.
- Specialist content to enable the management of a modern hospitality organisation. Direct contact with industry while you study, enhancing your hospitality and business skills.
How to Apply
Once you are ready to start your application, please click on APPLY NOW
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- Your academic history and transcripts (Actual and/or Predicted Grades)
- Proof of English proficiency (typically IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Statement
- Extra requests for certain courses
Minimum entry requirements
1. Minimum Academic Requirements
Applicants must present certified and translated copies of their undergraduate degree at a minimum of 2ndclass honors or equivalent in a related area.
A minimum IELTS band level 6.5 (no band lower than 6) or equivalent.
3. Personal statement
Applicants must submit/upload a typed personal statement of approximately 600 words explaining why they wish to undertake the programme, outlining how it fits into their career objectives.
4. Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)
Applicants are required to submit/upload a current C.V. (max. 2 pages)
Applicants are required to submit/upload 2 references. One must be an academic reference (in the case of applicants currently undertaking studies) and/or an employer (in the case of applicants currently in employment), and/or suitable personal reference.
A copy of your passport must be submitted/uploaded.
7. Entrance Interview
Suitable applicants must pass an entrance interview. Interviews are conducted by representatives visiting your country or through video conferencing (skype)
Arts/Business/Law (No less than 5.5 in any Component)
IELTS: 6.5 Overall
Pearson (PTE): 61
Duolingo English Test (DET)**: 110
• Temporary measure for 2020 only in response to COVID-19
Special Entry Requirements
Graduates with the skills taught in this programme will be highly valued by a range of business and hospitality organisations, both nationally and internationally. The College will organize recruitment fairs in the final semester to give students the opportunity to meet with future employers.