The BA degree is a broad degree, offering a wide variety of subjects,
which means you will have an equally diverse range of postgraduate and career options following your degree. Aside from specific subject knowledge, you will also gain intellectual, social and management skills that can be applied in a variety of jobs.
What you need to know
Where is the course located?
What is the length of the course?
36 Months Full-time (3 Years)
When can I apply?
You can apply today
When does the course start?
Application Closing Date
Open for applications
Number of Places
Fees and Funding
Non-EU Tuition Fees
Living Costs per year
Features and Benefits
- The opportunity to take part in our unique Arts work-placement module.
- An individual academic mentor assigned to you.
- The ability to change your mind on any of your subject choices in the initial weeks of the first semester in Year 1.
- Innovative teaching and learning practices.
How to Apply
Once you are ready to start your application, please click on APPLY NOW
As part of your application, you will be required to submit:
- Your academic history and transcripts (Actual and/or Predicted Grades)
- Proof of English proficiency (typically IELTS or TOEFL scores)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- A copy of your passport
- Personal Statement
- Extra requests for certain courses
Minimum entry requirements
YEAR 1 ENTRY
- Example of high school qualifications that are considered for Year 1 entry are as follows:
A-Level, IB Diploma, US Diploma, SAT, ACT, AP, ILC, HKDSE, STPM, CBSE, CISCE, ATAR, CAPE and NCEA.
- If you have a different high school qualification you may have to apply for a foundation programme.
FOUNDATION YEAR ENTRY
- Students who do not meet entry requirements for Year 1 can apply for a foundation programme at most universities. Contact our counsellors for further details and advice on a suitable course for you.
Duolingo English Test (DET): DET score of 120 or better
Please note: Applicants scoring DET 110 or 115 will be required to sit a UCC Language Centre Skills Check before receiving an offer. Applicants presenting with one of these two scores should contact the UG EU Admissions Office directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
UCC has approved the use of the Duolingo English Test (DET) as a temporary measure for the 2020 intake.
IELTS: College of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Social Sciences: All Programmes. 6.5 Minimum individual sections 5.5
TOEFL: College of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Social Sciences: All Programmes
- TOEFL 90: Listening 17; Reading 18; Speaking 20; Writing 17
Pearson PTE Academic: College of Arts, Celtic Studies, and Social Sciences: All Programmes. 63 Minimum individual sections 51.
Special Entry Requirements
As an Arts graduate you will make significant contributions to our society, culture and economy. The cultural and intellectual enrichment derived from the process of your learning will extend to your contributions, significant and subtle, to your future work environment, community and culture. Our graduates have pursued careers in a wide range of areas including:
- Public Affairs
- Arts Management
- Archaeologist (conservation/underwater/ forensic and more)
- Information Sciences
- Marketing and Management